Rates & AvailabilityBook your stay in advance before we're booked.
Prices By Season
We have 4 renting seasons in Red River: Off-Season, Summer, Winter and our Peak/Holiday times. Prices and likelihood of availability shift by season, so please plan accordingly!
The tables below show the rates through 2020 – please contact us if you wish to book beyond this time period.
It is important to note that these are base rates. Please add an additional 13.4375% to the total cost for taxes and a cleaning fee of $95 for Mama Bear and $70 for Baby Bear (this is a one-time fee for the entire stay, not per night).
A Handy Guide To The Seasons
Ready To Reserve?
- Units are Tenant housekeeping therefore daily maid service is not provided. For daily towel service add $20 per day of requested service
- Rates may vary depending on the length of stay and number of occupants.
- Peak Time reservations may require a minimum of 3 or 5-night stay
- 2020 HOLIDAYS INCLUDE
- Christmas/New Years: December 20 – January 8
- Martin Luther King Day: January 16 – 20
- Presidents Day: February 14 – 18
- Spring Break: March 8 – 24
- Memorial Day: May 24 – 29
- Peak Summer: July 1 – August 10
- Labor Day: August 30 – September 3